The NC BASS High School Series (East Division) & Youth Educational Series will take to the water this weekend, March 11th, on the Chowan River.
The NC BASS High School Series will run in conjunction with the Youth Educational Series Event.
NC BASS High School Series Teams & Youth Educational Series (YES)
- All youth teams are to provide their own boats and boat captains.
- Morning registration is planned to begin on-site at 5:00 AM.
- Having a completed entry form ready when you arrive will save you some time. Entry forms can be printed by clicking here.
- Every team must check in at our tournament trailer the morning of each event. Even if you have pre-registered, we need to know that you are in attendance and provide you with important information.
- A livewell check will be conducted prior to blast off.
- Blast Off Will Begin At Safe Light – Approximately 6:20 – 6:30 AM.
- Please be checked in, have your livewells checked, and your boat in the water well in advance of the start of the event.
- YES & NC BASS High School Series Teams Return / Weigh-In – 1:00 PM (Check In With Tournament Official)
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Minimum size for this event will be 14” in length.
- Reminder, no courtesy measurements allowed during weigh-in.
- Reminder, Boat Captains DO NOT FISH. Only the youth competitors are allowed to cast and retrieve.
- Food items and door prizes will be available during afternoon weigh-in, so stick around if you can.
- Please take time to read over the complete 2017 YES & NC BASS High School Series (East) rules. We do not want to see anyone caught off guard with a rules violation.