Kerr Lake – Nutbush Park
Hosted by the N. C. B. A. S. S. Federation Nation
- June 14, 2015
- $180.00 Entry Fee
- Pre-Registration is preferred! There will be a $20.00 late fee for registration received after June 12, 2015. Late Registration will be available one hour before safe light at Nutbush, North Entrance, Kerr Lake.
- POLYGRAPH: A polygraph test may be given to 3 places, selected by Tournament Committee at weigh-in. You must
pass polygraph to be paid. If you refuse polygraph, you will be disqualified.
- TOURNAMENT IDENTIFICATION: You will receive your boat number according to when registration is received.
- ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be 16 years of age or older (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- SAFETY: All participants must wear a Coast Guard approved chest-type life preserver properly fastened any time their
boat is underway by its main type of propulsion.
- SPORTSMANSHIP: All participants are required to comply with NC Game Fish regulations. Alcoholic beverages,
stimulants, or depressants are prohibited.
- STATE OFF LIMITS AREA. THE SHALLOW SIDE (SOUTH) OF NUTBUSH BRIDGE.
- ENTRY FEES: $ 180.00 – $20.00 late fee after June 12, 2015
- SCORING: Each team may weigh their largest five (5) bass caught during the tourney.
- FISHING TACKLE: Shall be limited to casting, spinning, and spin casting rods and reels. No trolling or live bait methods
shall be used.
- PAYBACK: One out of every ten entries shall receive a check. All participants must provide social security number be-
fore receiving a check.
- TOURNAMENT HOURS: First Flight (1-50) – safe light to 3:15 p.m., Second Flight (51-100) — to 3:30 p.m., Third Flight
(101-150) — to 3:45 p.m.
- For questions, please email Chuck Murray, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (or BGCNCNC (252) 430-1871, Email: cranes.@bgcncnc.com)
Download and print an entry form by clicking here.