The NC BASS High School Series will take to the water this weekend, May 20th and 21st, on Falls Lake, launching from the Upper Barton Wildlife access. This event, open to all NC Bassmaster HIgh School affiliated clubs, will see teams from all portions of the state converge on the 12,000 acre impoundment near Raleigh/Durham, NC. Teams will be battling for a shot at representing their state at the 2017 Costa Bassmaster High School National Championship, to be held June 22nd – 24th on Kentucky/Barkley Lakes.
NC BASS High School Series Teams
- All youth teams are to provide their own boats and boat captains.
- Morning registration is planned to begin on-site at 4:30 AM.
- Mandatory team briefing (Including boat captains) at 5:45 AM
- Location: Registration trailer
- Starting positions to be determined by a random drawing.
- Having a completed entry form ready when you arrive will save you some time. Entry form/rules can be printed by clicking here.
- Every team must check in at the tournament trailer the morning of day #1. Even if you have pre-registered, we need to know that you are in attendance and provide you with important information.
- A livewell check will be conducted prior to blast off.
- Blast off will begin shortly after the team briefing.
- Return / Weigh-In Times
- Saturday – 2:30 PM
- Sunday- 1:30 PM
- You Must Check In With A Tournament Official Each Day As You Come In
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Minimum size for this event will be 14” in length, except that 2 may be less than 14” (NC Wildlife Regulations).
- Reminder, Boat Captains DO NOT FISH. Only the youth competitors are allowed to cast and retrieve.
- There is no off-limits period prior to this event.
- Please take time to read over the complete 2017 BASS High School Series rules. We do not want to see anyone caught off guard with a rules violation.
Ramp Location (Morning Blastoff & Afternoon Weigh-in) – Click Here
Falls Lake Fact Sheet – Click Here
Recreation Area Map – Click Here